Human Rights Intergovernmental Cooperation. The goal of this ongoing work is to present help for States to:
The Steering Committee for Human Rights (CDDH) had been entrusted because of the Committee of Ministers to attempt strive to combat and give a wide berth to Female Genital Mutilation and Forced Marriage, that are severe violations of peoples liberties.
For this end, it had been called on to conduct an analysis of this situation that is legal worldwide degree plus in the Council of Europe user States also to prepare helpful information to good nationwide methods geared towards fighting and preventing these human being legal rights violations.
- Ensure policies that are coherent better utilization of the legislation geared towards preventing these affronts;
- Reinforce the National and European framework that is legal well once the co-operation between user States;
- Raise knowing of these problems.
This task has further led to the use of the Declaration for the Committee of Ministers. This work had been finished by 31 December 2017.
Save Save Save Save Save
- Declaration associated with the Committee of Ministers regarding the need certainly to intensify the time and effort to stop and fight feminine genital mutilation and forced marriage in Europe (as adopted during the 1293rd conference for the Ministers’ Deputies, 13 September 2017)
- Guide to good and promising methods directed at preventing and combating female mutilation that is genital forced marriage (as adopted because of the CDDH at its 87th conference, 6-9 June 2017)
- Analysis for the situation that is legal worldwide degree as well as in Council of Europe user States on combating and preventing female genital mutilation and forced marriage (as adopted by the CDDH at its 85th meeting, 14-17 June 2016)