Criminal background checks could be a part that is important of hiring procedure which help expose an individual’s criminal record.
At the time of July 2019, we’ve started rolling away a caregiver that is enhanced known as a CareCheck. A CareCheck is a background check that contains:
- Personal Protection Quantity trace
- Nationwide Intercourse Offender Public Site search
- Multi-jurisdictional database search that is criminal
- Federal and county records that are criminal
CareCheck launched in July 2019 and, today, caregivers enrolling on Care.com are at the mercy of this new standard that is vetting. You will find an incredible number of caregivers whom joined Care.com before CareCheck launched and it’ll just just simply take some time for people to perform the rollout of the system to all or any caregivers. We appreciate your patience once we establish the CareCheck standard across our platform. All caregivers whom finish the CareCheck procedure shall have a badge put into the Screening and Verifications element of their profile, so make every effort to look for the CareCheck badge when employing.
Caregiver pages will display a CareCheck badge with all the date the final CareCheck ended up being run. Our account eligibility criteria for caregivers may differ from your own standards that are own hiring. Our 5 actions to hiring safely include operating your own history check, which could add:
- The essential records that are recent by way of a CareCheck
- Alternate names, such as for example maiden names and associated records that are criminal
- More information such as for example driving history, traffic violations, and records that are civil
- Your copy that is own of reports (as CareCheck reports aren’t provided)